Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Please don't kill babies...

But Caveman, don't you think that people should have the right to kill a life that they have brought into the world? No... Not really...

But Caveman, its their body their choice! Yep... and that baby should have just as much choice about whats done to his or her body as well...

But Caveman, (as a story I was told today went) I have a friend who got pregnant when she was 15 and she had an abortion and it really helped her life... what say I? I say that lots of things would help people out, that doesn't make them justifiable. The nerve of me thinking that a 15 year old should be held accountable for something she did of her own free will. The nerve of me thinking that certain laws should be made even if they hinder someones life. Why, the very idea of hindering someone simply becuase its their fault they are in the situation seems like blasphamy now that I think about it. Why don't we just release all the people from prison right now because lets face it, their life would be plenty better if they weren't in there. Hell, some of them are only in their because of something as little as... say... killing a baby...

Don't kill babies, please.
Have a nice day!
-Corey Matthew Anderson

No comments: